International Conference "Pulsed Lasers on Atomic and Molecular Transitions"
September 7-9, 1992, Tomsk, Russia
The International Conference is organized by
- Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk
- Institute of High Current Electronics SB RAS, Tomsk
- Tomsk State University, Tomsk
- Siberian Physical Technical Institute, Tomsk
Cochairman: Prof. V. Tarasenko, Institute of High Current Electronics, Tomsk
Cochairman: Prof. G. Mayer, Siberian Physics and Technical Institute, Tomsk
Cochairman: Prof. A. Soldatov, Tomsk State University, Tomsk
Scientific secretary: Dr. G. Evtushenko, Institute of Atmospheric Optics, Tomsk
Scientific Program includes the following topics:
- gas and plasma lasers.
- metal vapor lasers.
- dye lasers and photoprocesses in complex organic molecules.
- laser systems and their applications.
The papers will be presented as:
- Invited lectures (30 min),
- Oral presentations (15 min),
- Poster presentations with brief oral comments (5min),
- Poster presentations,
- Round-table discussion on new laser applications
There will be an exhibition of laser equipment, laboratory tours to different laser groups.