IV International Conference "Atomic and Molecular Pulsed Lasers"
September 13-17, 1999, Tomsk, Russia
The International Conference is organized by
- Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk
- Institute of High Current Electronics SB RAS, Tomsk
- Tomsk State University, Tomsk
- Siberian Physical Technical Institute, Tomsk
Chairman: Prof. V. Tarasenko, Institute of High Current Electronics, Tomsk
Scientific secretary: Dr. G. Evtushenko, Institute of Atmospheric Optics, Tomsk
Scientific Program includes the following topics:
- gas and plasma lasers.
- metal vapor lasers.
- dye lasers and photoprocesses in complex organic molecules.
- physical processes in gas lasers.
- laser systems and their applications.
- noncoherent UV and VUV sources.
- laser output conversion.
The papers will be presented as
- Invited lectures (30 min),
- Oral presentations (15 min),
- Poster presentations with brief oral comments (5min),
- Poster presentations,
- Round-table discussion on new laser applications.
There will be an exhibition of laser equipment, laboratory tours to different laser groups.
The working language of the conference is English. To paricipate in the conference you are requested to submit a filled-in application form and a one page abstract by 31.03.1999. The invited and selected contributed papers will be published in special issue of SPIE Proceedings.
With all questions and information you are welcome to contact scientic secretary G.S.Evtushenko E-Mail: QEL@asd.tomsk.su
The Conference is supported by
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Russian Basic Research Foundation
- Ministry of General and Professional Education of Russian Federation
- EOARD (Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Air Force Research Laboratory)
- SPIE Russian Chapter
- Tomsk Innovation Support Center
Abstract Deadline: March 31,1999