V International Conference "Atomic and Molecular Pulsed Lasers"
September 9-14, 2001, Tomsk, Russia
The Fifth International Conference "Atomic and Molecular Pulsed Lasers" will be held in Tomsk, Russia from Sunday, September 9th to Friday September 14th, 2001
- Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk
- Institute of High Current Electronics SB RAS, Tomsk
- Tomsk State University, Tomsk
- SPIE Russian Chapter
Co-Chairman: Prof. V. Tarasenko, Institute of High Current Electronics, Tomsk
Co-Chairman: Prof. G.V. Mayer, Tomsk State University, Tomsk
Co-Chairman-editor: G.G. Petrash
Scientific secretary: Dr. G. Evtushenko, Institute of Atmospheric Optics, Tomsk
Scientific Program includes the following topics:
- gas and plasma lasers.
- metal vapor lasers.
- dye lasers and photoprocesses in complex organic molecules.
- physical processes in gas lasers.
- laser systems and their applications.
- noncoherent UV and VUV sources.
- laser output conversion.
- optoelectronic devices.
Call for papersAbstracts of papers should be submitted before March 31, 2001 in camera-ready form.
- Cover page:
- Author(s), with presenting author's name underlined,
- Affiliation and full address of author(s).
- Maximum 200 words in English.
- Send the original electronic version by address: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts will be reproduced as submitted.
The papers will be presented as
- Invited lectures (30 min),
- Oral presentations (15 min),
- Poster presentations with brief oral comments (5min),
- Poster presentations,
- Round-table discussion on new laser applications
RegistrationTo participate in the Conference you are kindly requested to submit a filled-in application form (available on this website) before March 31, 2001. Total conference fee registration and social program is as follow:
- active participant: 150 USD
- accompanying person: 50 USD
With all questions and information you are welcome to contact scientic secretary G.S.Evtushenko E-Mail: QEL@asd.tomsk.su
The Conference will be sponsored by
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- State Committee on Higher Education of Russian Federation
- EOARD (Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Air Force Research Laboratory)
- SPIE Russian Chapter
- Tomsk Innovation Support Center
Abstract Deadline: March 31, 2001