VI International Conference "Atomic and Molecular Pulsed Lasers"
September 15-19, 2003, Tomsk, Russia
The AMPL conference is a traditional scientific forum, conducted biennially in Tomsk Academic campus. The Conference is aimed to the wide exchange of opinions between the scientists from Russia, as well as from far and near foreign countries, on the physical processes in active media of pulsed lasers, new active media and pumping methods, untraditional applications of pulsed lasers.
The Sixth International Conference "Atomic and Molecular Pulsed Lasers" will be held in Tomsk, Russia from September 15th to September 19th, 2003.
The International Conference is organized by
- Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk
- Institute of High Current Electronics SB RAS, Tomsk
- Tomsk State University, Tomsk
- Siberian Physical Technical Institute, Tomsk
- Physical Institute RAS, Moscow
- General Physics Institute RAS, Moscow
- Russian department of SPIE
The Conference will be sponsored by
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- Surgut State University, Surgut
- Ministry of Education of Russian Federation
Scientific Program includes the following topics:
- gas and plasma lasers (session A)
- metal vapor lasers (session B)
- dye lasers and photoprocesses in complex organic molecules (session C)
- physical processes in gas lasers (session D)
- laser systems and their applications (session E)
- non-coherent UV and VUV-radiation sources, conversion of laser radiation, optoelectronic-devices (session F)
The conference program includes:
- Invited lectures (20-30 min);
- Oral presentations (15-20 min);
- Poster presentations;
- "Round table", devoted to new laser applications;
- Visits to the research institutes of Tomsk Scientific Center;
- Sightseeing tour around Tomsk and an excursion to the Tomsk State University.
The Conference provides for listening to the invited and oral papers and work of poster sessions. Abstracts and Conference Program will be placed on the web-site of the Conference and edited in printed version. The Conference proceedings are supposed to be published in subject editions of SPIE and in the journal "Atmospheric and Oceanic Optics".
The official language of the Conference is English.
The Registration form must contain:
- The list of authors (with the speaker's name and surname on the first place);
- Affiliations, mailing address, e-mail, fax and phone numbers;
- Title of the paper;
- Session and presentation form (oral/poster);
- Hotel accommodation;
- Visa support (needed or not).
The abstract must include:
- Title of the paper;
- The list of authors;
- Brief summery of the paper in English (maximum 200 words).
The deadline for submitting papers is March 31, 2003.
You can send your abstract and application on the floppy disk to the mailing address of the Organizing committee, or by e-mail.
The Organizing committee address:
Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS,
1, Akademicheskiy Ave, Tomsk, 634055, Russia
The "Atomic and Molecular Pulsed Lasers" Conference secretary Anton Klimkin