XVII International Symposium "Atmospheric and Ocean Optics. Atmospheric Physics"
June 28 - July 1, 2011, Tomsk, Russia
Gelii A. Zherebtsov,
Gennadii G. Matvienko
V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk
Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics SB RAS, Irkutsk
A. Molecular Spectroscopy and Atmospheric Radiative Processes
Topics: Molecular Spectroscopy of Atmospheric Gases. Absorption of Radiation in Atmosphere and Ocean. Radiative Regime and Climate Problems. Models and Databases for Atmospheric Optics and Physics.
B. Optical Radiation Propagation in the Atmosphere and Ocean
Topics: Wave Propagation in Random Inhomogeneous Media. Adaptive Optics. Nonlinear Effects at Radiation Propagation in Atmosphere and Water Media. Multiple Scattering in Optical Remote Sensing. Image Transfer and Processing.
C. Optical Investigation of Atmosphere and Ocean
Topics: Optical and Microphysical Properties of Atmospheric Aerosol and Suspension in Water Media. Transport and Transformation of Aerosol and Gas Components in the Atmosphere. Laser and Acoustic Sounding of Atmosphere and Ocean. Diagnostics of State and Functioning of Plants' Biosystems and Biological Objects.
D. Atmospheric Physics
Topics: Structure and Dynamics of the Lower and Middle Atmosphere. Dynamics of the Atmosphere and Climate of the Asian Region. Physical Processes and Phenomena in the Earth's Thermosphere and Ionosphere. Radio and Optic Techniques for Probing the Terrestrial Atmosphere and Underlying Surface.
Your submission should include the following information:
1. Presentation Title.
2. Names of Authors (principal author first).
3. Affiliation, mailing address, telephone, fax, and e-mail address for each author.
4. Keywords (five keywords maximum).
5. Abstract text (approximately 100 words, English language).
6. Text of the paper (4-pages, English language)
Text format is MS-WORD (Family.rtf , Times New Roman, 12 pt). The form is accessible on the Extra Info page for this symposium of the site.
Your submission should include the following information also:
1. Conference (A, B, C, D) or Workshop (E).
2. Type of presentation (Oral or/and Poster).
1) scanned copy of passport for traveling abroad with date of issue and date of expiry;
2) assumed arrival in Russia: from and till;
3) itinerary (in Russia);
4) family name, first name, middle name;
5) date of birth;
8) state of birth, place of birth;
9) state of constant residence, region;
10) place of getting visa, country and city with Russian Consulate;
11) affiliation (exact name);
12} exact address of institute;
13) your position or title at your place of work;
14) series of passport and number.
Vladimir P. Lukin, Chair
Lidia Bolbasova, Scientific secretary
1, Zuev square, Tomsk, 634021, Russia
Phone: +7(3822) 492606, +7(3822) 491111 1256