The XV Symposium on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy
July 18-21, 2006, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
In accordance with the schedule of meetings and conferences approved by the Presidium of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SB RAS) for 2006, the Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS (Tomsk) organizes the XV Symposium on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy (HighRus-2006). The symposium will be held from July 18th to 21st, 2006, onboard the ship Riileev cruising on the River Volga from Nizhny Novgorod to Kazan and back.
Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
Institute of Applied Physics RAS, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Institute of Molecular Physics of the RRC “Kurchatov Institute”, Moscow, Russia
Research council on atomic and molecular spectroscopy RAS, Moscow, Russia
Yurii N. Ponomarev, Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
Leonid N. Sinitsa, Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
- Edmund I. Akopov (SPIE/RUS, Moscow, Russia)
- Alain Barbe (Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne, Reims, France)
- Jean-Paul Champion (Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, France)
- Reginald Colin (Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium)
- Boris S. Dumesh (Institute of Spectroscopy RAS, Troitsk, Russia)
- Per Jensen (Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Germany)
- Anatoliy A. Kosterev (Rice University, Houston, USA)
- Arlan W. Mantz (Physics and Astronomy Connecticut College, New London, USA)
- Gennadii G. Matvienko (Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia)
- Shavkat Sh. Nabiev (Institute of Molecular Physics of the RRC "Kurchatov Institute", Moscow, Russia)
- Alexander I. Nadezhdinskii (General Physics Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia)
- Valery I. Perevalov (Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia)
- Agnes Perrin (Université Paris 12, Creteil, France)
- Anatoliy M. Shalagin (Institute of Automation and Electrometry SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia)
- Mikhail V. Tonkov (Institute of Physics, St.Petersburg State University, St.Petersburg, Russia)
- Mikhail Yu. Tretyakov (Institute of Applied Physics RAS, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)
- Vladimir G. Tyuterev (Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne, Reims, France)
- Andrei A. Vigasin (General Physics Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia)
- High resolution spectroscopy of molecules, including radicals, ions, complexes.
- Theory of molecular systems and computational methods.
- Spectroscopy of intermolecular interactions in gases.
- Spectroscopic aspects of intramolecular dynamics and photodissociation.
- Experimental techniques and methods of high resolution spectroscopy.
- Environmental and analytical spectroscopy.
The symposium schedule will include:
1. Invited lectures (40-45 min).
2. Poster sessions.
Preliminary list of invited speakers
Prof. Reinhard Schinke,
The photodissociation of ozone: Potential energy surfaces and dynamics studies
(Max-Planck-Institut für Dynamik und Selbstorganisation, Göttingen, Germany)
Prof. Attila G. Csaszar,
Toward complete first-principles spectroscopy of triatomics
(Institute of Chemistry of Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary)
Prof. Shui-Ming Hu,
Quantitative IR absorption spectroscopy study of some polyatomic molecules
(University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China)
Dr. Alexander V. Lapinov,
Precise spectroscopy of astrophysically important species
(Institute of Applied Physics RAS, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)
Dr. Alberto Lesarri,
Gas-phase structure of biomolecules using rotational spectroscopy combined with laser ablation
(Universidad de Valladolid, Valladolid, Spain)
Prof. Sergei G. Rautian,
Fluctuations of a field formed by randomly spaced dipoles
(Optics Department, Lebedev Physical Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia)
Prof. Alain Barbe,
Analysis of high resolution infrared spectra of ozone in the 6000 – 6750 cm-1 spectral region
(Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne, Reims, France)
Prof. Markus W. Sigrist,
Infrared laser spectroscopy and analysis of gases and vapors
(Institute of Quantum Electronics, Zürich, Switzerland)
Prof. Andrei V. Stolyarov,
Has the ratio of proton and electron masses been changed during the last 12-13 billion years?
(Chemical Department, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia)
Prof. Mark S. Child,
Quantum level structures in the vicinity of saddle points
(Physical and Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory, Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom)
Prof. Viktor P. Kochanov,
Optical rectification in gas media
(Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia)
Dr. Robert Georges,
FTIR spectroscopy in extremely heated or cooled gas phase jets
(Université de Rennes I, Rennes, France)
Dr. Alexander P. Shkurinov,
Time-domain spectroscopy and spectropchronography of complex and biological molecules
(Laser Center, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia)
Prof. Vladimir A. Shuvalov,
The coupling of fs nuclear motions and electron transfer in reaction centers of photosynthesis
(Insitute of Fundamental Problems of Biology RAS, Puschino, Russia)
If you plan to participate in our symposium you must preregister by using our fill-out-form. The registration form can be downloaded from Extra info or requested by e-mail from the Organizing Committee. You can send your abstracts and questions concerning the Symposium to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for abstracts submission is: May 25, 2006
The abstracts have to be submitted before May 25, 2006 to Semen Mikhailenko by e-mail: email@example.com. Abstracts should be prepared in "MS Word for Windows" format or as an ASCII text file. The abstract (including title, list of authors, text, figures, and references) must fit on one A4 page (11pt Times New Roman typeface, all text single-spaced). It is planned to publish the Abstracts Book before the beginning of the HighRus-2006. The example of an abstract can be downloaded in format MS Word for Windows from Extra info.
The complete information about the Symposium Proceedings will be given in the third circular.
Accommodation in Nizhny Novgorod
On your request the Organizing Committee can help you reserve a room at Hotel OKA. The hotel information can be found on the hotel site. The bed-and-breakfast price per person per day is from 600 rubles (around 20 EUR).
The organizing committee address:
HighRus-2006 Scientific Secretary
Semen N. Mikhailenko,
Institute of Atmospheric Optics,
1, Akademicheskii av.,
634055, Tomsk, Russia
Fax (+7) 3822 492086
We are looking forward to see you at the symposium!