VII International Conference "Atomic and Molecular Pulsed Lasers"
September 12-16, 2005, Tomsk, Russia
The AMPL conference is a traditional scientific forum, conducted biennially in Tomsk Academic campus. The organizers of this conference are Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Institute of High Current Electronics SB RAS, Institute of Monitoring of Climatic and Ecological System SB RAS, Tomsk State University, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Siberian Physical Technical Institute, Physical Institute RAS, General Physics Institute RAS, SPIE Russia Chapter, Russian State University for Innovation Technology and Business.
The Conference is aimed to the wide exchange of opinions between the scientists from Russia, as well as from foreign countries, on the physical processes in active media of lasers, new active media and pumping methods, different spheres of laser applications, new optical technologies.
The scientific program of the Conference includes the following sessions:
- gas and plasma lasers (session A);
- metal vapor lasers (session B);
- dye lasers and photoprocesses in complex organic molecules (session C);
- physical processes in gas lasers (session D);
- laser systems and their applications (session E);
- non-coherent UV and VUV-radiation sources (session F);
- conversion of laser radiation, optoelectronic devices (session G);
- new laser and optical technologies (session H).
The conference program includes:
- Invited lectures (20-30 min);
- Oral presentations (15-20 min);
- Poster sessions;
- "round table", devoted to new laser applications;
- its to the research institutes of Tomsk Scientific Center;
- k sightseeing tour and excursions to Tomsk Universities.
The Conference provides for listening to the invited and oral presentations and work of poster sessions. Abstracts and Conference Program will be placed on the Conference web-site and edited in printed version. The Conference proceedings are supposed to be published in the subject editions of Proceedings of SPIE (for author guidelines, forms, and templates, go to: http://spie.org/app/Publications/index.cfm?fuseaction=proman&type=proceedings).
The official language of the Conference is English.
Participation in the Conference.
For participation in the Conference you are kindly requested to submit the filled-in Registration form and abstracts of the papers in the electronic form (Word for Windows) to the Organizing Committee.
The Registration form must contain:
- The list of authors (with the speaker's name and surname on the first place);
- Affiliations, mailing address, e-mail, fax and phone numbers;
- Title of the paper;
- Session and presentation form (oral/poster);
- Hotel accommodation;
- Visa support (needed or not).
The abstract must include:
- Title of the paper;
- The list of authors (with the speaker's name underlined);
- Brief summery of the paper in English (maximum 200 words).
The deadline for submitting papers is March 31, 2005.
The abstracts and Registration forms can be sent on the floppy disk to the mailing address of the Organizing committee, or by e-mail.
The Organizing committee address:
Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS,
1, Akademicheskiy Ave, Tomsk, 634055, Russia
The "Atomic and Molecular Pulsed Lasers" Conference secretary Anton Klimkin
Phone: +7 (382-2) 49-15-26; fax: +7 (382-2) 49-20-86
Looking forward to see you in Tomsk among the participants of the Conference!