The XV Symposium on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy will be held July 18-21 2006 onboard a ship cruising along the river Volga from Nizhny Novgorod.
Yurii N. Ponomarev, Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
Leonid N. Sinitsa, Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia
Institute of Applied Physics RAS, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Institute of Molecular Physics of the RRC “Kurchatov Institute”, Moscow, Russia
Research council on atomic and molecular spectroscopy RAS, Moscow, Russia
Program of Symposium:
1. High resolution spectroscopy of molecules, including radicals, ions, complexes.
2. Theory of molecular systems and computational methods.
3. Spectroscopy of intermolecular interactions in gases.
4. Spectroscopic aspects of intramolecular dynamics and photodissociation.
5. Experimental techniques and methods. Analytical spectroscopy.
The Symposium Schedule will include:
1. Invited lectures (40-45 min).
2. Poster sessions.
The Organizing Committee Address:
HighRus-2006 Scientific Secretary
Semen N. Mikhailenko,
Institute of Atmospheric Optics,
1, Akademicheskii av.,
634055, Tomsk, Russia
Fax: (+7) 3822 492086
We are looking forward to see you at the conference!