The XVI Symposium on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy
July 5-10, 2009, lake Baikal, Russia
The XVI Symposium on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy will be held July 5-10 2009, on the shores of Lake Baikal near Irkutsk. In the framework of the Symposium a mini-symposium entitled "Intermolecular complexes in natural environment: from dimers to clusters" will be organized.
Yurii N. PONOMAREV (Institute of Atmospheric Optics, Tomsk, Russia)
Leonid N. SINITSA (Institute of Atmospheric Optics, Tomsk, Russia)
Program of the symposium:
1. High resolution spectroscopy of molecules, including radicals, ions, complexes.
2. Theory of molecular systems and computational methods.
3. Spectroscopy of intermolecular interactions in gases.
4. Spectroscopic aspects of intramolecular dynamics and photodissociation.
5. Experimental techniques and methods. Analytical spectroscopy.
The symposium schedule will include:
1. Invited lectures (45 min)
2. Oral presentations (15 min)
3. Poster sessions
Address of the organizing committee:
HighRus-2009 Scientific Secretary
Semen N. Mikhailenko,
Institute of Atmospheric Optics,
1, Akademicheskii av.,
634055, Tomsk, Russia
Fax (+7) 3822 492086
We are looking forward to seeing you at the conference!