XII International Conference Atomic and Molecular Pulsed Lasers - AMPL
September 13-18, 2015, Tomsk, Russia
Topics & FormatThe XII AMPL Conference will be traditionally devoted to physical processes in laser active media, new active media and pumping methods, new lasers development technologies, fundamental issues of laser physics, non-coherent UV and VUV-radiation sources. One of the principal goals of the Conference is contiguity of fundamental and applied sciences; therefore much attention is paid to application of lasers and excilamps in science, engineering, medicine and other areas of activity as well as to discussion of problems of laser and excilamp - based apparatus and to new optical technologies.
Scientific program of the Conference includes the following sessions:
- gas and plasma lasers, metal vapor lasers (session A);
- photonics of optical materials, optoelectronics (session B);
- femtosecond laser systems (session C);
- laser systems and new laser and optical technologies, laser applications (session D);
- non-coherent UV and VUV-radiation sources (session E);
- conversion of laser radiation, optoelectronic devices. nonlinear optics (session F).