International Symposium on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy
HighRus Symposium has been held since 1972, first as the all-Union symposium, and starting from 1993 as the international one.
HighRus Symposium involves the following subjects :
- High resolution spectroscopy of molecules, including radicals, ions, complexes;
- Theory of molecular system;
- Spectroscopy of intermolecular interactions in gases;
- Spectroscopic aspects of intramolecular dynamics and photodissociation;
- Experimental techniques for high resolution molecular spectroscopy;
- Analytical spectroscopy;
- Spectroscopic lidars.