XV International conference on pulsed lasers and laser applications – AMPL-2021
September 12-17, 2021, TomskDear colleagues,
We are happy to inform you, that the arrangements of the 15th International Conference on pulsed lasers and laser applications – AMPL-2021 has been started.
The XV AMPL Conference will be traditionally devoted to physical and chemical processes in laser active media, new active media and pumping methods, new lasers development technologies, fundamental issues of laser physics, applications of lasers in science, technology, medicine and other fields, the development of laser-based devices, new optical technologies
Scientific program of the Conference includes the following sessions:
- gas and plasma lasers, metal vapor lasers;
- photonics of optical materials, optoelectronics;
- ultrashort laser pulses;
- laser systems and new laser and optical technologies, laser applications;
- non-coherent UV and VUV-radiation sources;
- conversion of laser radiation, optoelectronic devices. nonlinear optics;
- gas discharges for lasers and non-coherent radiation sources;
- carbon materials in quantum electronics, photonics, optoelectronics.
The Conference provides for listening to the invited and oral presentations and work of poster sessions. The abstracts of the papers and AMPL-2021 program will be posted on the Conference web-site and published.
For participation in the Conference you are kindly requested to submit a preliminary application and paper abstracts in electronic form to the Organizing Committee.
- Paper submission will start is November 16, 2020.
- The deadline for accepting applications for participation is January 15, 2021.
- The deadline for submitting papers is April 30, 2021.
Group in Faсebook: AMPL.Conference
Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS,
1 Zuev Sq., Tomsk, 634055 Russia
Phone: +7 (3822) 49-03-93; fax: +7 (3822) 49-20-86
Looking forward to seeing you in Tomsk among the participants of the AMPL-2021 Conference!