A.G. Kolesnik International School of young scientists «Physics of the environment»
The School has been held since 1998. It involves research papers in the following fields:
- Physics of the atmosphere, ionosphere, and magnetosphere.
- Physics of solar-terrestrial relationships.
- Physical ecology.
- Optical propagation in the atmosphere, ionosphere, and the ocean.
- Physics and chemistry of atmospheric aerosol.
- Radiation and climate.
- Basic physics, methods, and instrumentation for optical, radio, and acoustic sensing of the environmental.