The XVIIIth Symposium and School on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy
June 30 - July 04, 2015, Tomsk, Russia
Topics & Format
The symposium covers a wide range of topics concerning high resolution molecular spectroscopy and its applications including:
- High resolution spectroscopy of molecules, including radicals, ions, complexes, molecules in nanostructures;
- Theory of molecular systems and computational methods;
- Spectroscopy of intermolecular interactions in gases;
- Spectroscopic aspects of intramolecular dynamics and photodissociation;
- Experimental techniques, methods and applications;
- School for young scientists.
The symposium schedule includes:
- Invited lectures (up to 45 min);
- Oral presentations (up to 15 min);
- Poster sessions;
- Lectures and training seminars for young scientists;
- Roung table.