The XX Symposium on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy
July 03-07, 2023, lake Baikal, Irkutsk, Russia
Topics & FormatThe symposium covers a wide range of topics concerning high resolution molecular spectroscopy and its applications including:
The symposium schedule includes:
- High and super high resolution spectroscopy of molecules, radicals, ions, complexes, molecules in matrix and nanostructures.
- Spectroscopy and dynamics of intermolecular interactions.
- Spectroscopy of biomolecules and their complexes.
- Theory of molecular systems, application of quantum chemistry and other computational methods.
- Spectroscopy applications in atmospheric physics, in astrophysics and in the physics of molecular gases in extreme conditions.
- Spectroscopy in medicine and in gas analysis.
- Experimental methods and techniques of spectroscopy.
- Invited lectures (up to 45 min).
- Oral presentations (up to 15 min).
- Poster sessions.