The XIX Symposium on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy
July 01-05, 2019, Nizhny Novgorod
The symposium covers a wide range of topics concerning high resolution molecular spectroscopy and its applications including:
The symposium schedule includes:
- High resolution spectroscopy of molecules, including radicals, ions, complexes, molecules in matrix and nanostructures;
- Theory of molecular systems and computational methods;
- Spectroscopy of intermolecular interactions in gases;
- Spectroscopic aspects of molecular dynamics and photodissociation;
- Quantum chemistry calculations for spectroscopy;
- Microwave, terahertz and infrared spectrometry;
- Experimental techniques, methods and applications.
- Invited lectures (up to 45 min).
- Oral presentations (up to 15 min).
- Poster sessions.