Russian Conference "Radio Waves Propagation"
The conference "Radio Waves Propagation" has more than 40-year history and is held every two or three years in the central cities of Russia.
The key directions of the conference are:
- remote sensing of the upper atmosphere and outer space;
- short waves propagation and ionosphere, propagation of meter-submillimeter waves in the troposphere and urban environments;
- propagation of optical waves in the atmosphere and laser sensing of natural environments;
- propagation of kilometer and longer radio-waves; propagation and nonlinear effects in the ionosphere;
- physical problems of radar and radio communication; remote sensing of the atmosphere and Earth's surface, radio meteorology;
- mathematical simulating in problems of electrodynamics and radio waves propagation.
Previous conferencesXXIV Conference, Irkutsk, June 29 - July 5, 2014
XXIII Conference, Yoshkar-Ola, May 23 - 26, 2011