XXVII International Symposium "Atmospheric and Ocean Optics. Atmospheric Physics"
July 05-09, 2021, Moscow
- Zuev V.V., Savelieva E.S.
Sensitivity of polar stratospheric clouds to the Arctic polar vortex weakening in the lower stratosphere in mid-winter
- Zuev V.V., Zueva N.E., Savelieva E.S.
Large volcanic eruptions with the possible injection of aerosols into the stratosphere from 1800 to 2020
- Zuev V.V., Savelieva E.S., Borovko I.V., Krupchatnikov V.N.
Influence of the subtropical stratosphere on the Antarctic polar vortex during spring 2019
- Zuev V.V., Savelieva E.S., Pavlinsky A.V.
Influence of increased activity of planetary waves on the Arctic polar vortex dynamics in winter 2018/2019
- Zuev V.V., Pavlinsky A.V., Mordus D.P.
Total vapor content of the atmosphere and characteristics of cloud coverage and wind in the area of the St. Petersburg airport
- Zuev V.V., Pavlinsky A.V., Nechepurenko O.E., Mordus D.P., Ilin G.N., Bykov V.Yu.
Effect of total vapor content on aircraft icing on the data of radiometric measurements in the area of Pulkovo airport
- Vasiliev M.S., Nikolashkin S.V., Titov S.V., Makarov P.P.
Atmospheric transparency over Central Yakutia in spring-autumn period 2018
- Vasiliev M.S., Boroyev R.N.
Comparative analysis of temperature profiles between atmospere radiosensing data and ERA-Interim reanalysis in Central Yakutia
- Vasiliev M.S.
Dynamics of the temperature regime of the lower and middle atmosphere in Central Yakutia according to the data of radiosensing and reanalysis of ERA-Interim in the end of 2018 - early 2019
- Gavrilov N. M., Koval A. V.
SPECTRA OF TIDES AND PLANETARY WAVES FROM THE DATA OF IONOSONDE MEASUREMENTS NEAR SAINT PETERSBURG
- Gavrilov N. M., Efimov M. M.
AUTOMATIC DETERMINATIONS OF THE DATES OF SUDDEN STRATOSPHERIC WARMING
- Zemlyanov A.A., Minina O.V.
Analysis of the main processes occurring during the propagation of high-power femtosecond laser pulses within the diffraction-ray tube method