XXVII International Symposium "Atmospheric and Ocean Optics. Atmospheric Physics"
July 05-09, 2021, Moscow
Author: Zuev V.V. (Institute of Monitoring of Climatic and Ecological System SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia)
List of reports:
- Zuev V.V., Savelieva E.S.
Sensitivity of polar stratospheric clouds to the Arctic polar vortex weakening in the lower stratosphere in mid-winter
- Zuev V.V., Zueva N.E., Savelieva E.S.
Large volcanic eruptions with the possible injection of aerosols into the stratosphere from 1800 to 2020
- Zuev V.V., Savelieva E.S., Borovko I.V., Krupchatnikov V.N.
Influence of the subtropical stratosphere on the Antarctic polar vortex during spring 2019
- Zuev V.V., Savelieva E.S., Pavlinsky A.V.
Influence of increased activity of planetary waves on the Arctic polar vortex dynamics in winter 2018/2019
- Zuev V.V., Pavlinsky A.V., Mordus D.P.
Total vapor content of the atmosphere and characteristics of cloud coverage and wind in the area of the St. Petersburg airport
- Zuev V.V., Pavlinsky A.V., Nechepurenko O.E., Mordus D.P., Ilin G.N., Bykov V.Yu.
Effect of total vapor content on aircraft icing on the data of radiometric measurements in the area of Pulkovo airport
- Zuev V.V., Nechepurenko O.E.
Atmospheric boundary layer monitoring complex
- Korotkova E.M., Zuev V.V.
Relations between NDVI and air temperature in the areas of meteorological stations of the West Siberian Plain