XXVII International Symposium "Atmospheric and Ocean Optics. Atmospheric Physics"
July 05-09, 2021, Moscow
Author: Tarasenkov M.V. (V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia)
List of reports:
- Belov V.V., Poznakharev E.S., Tarasenkov M.V., Fedosov A.V. , Abramochkin V.N.
Non-coplanar UV bistatic communication systems. Field underwater experiments
- Tarasenkov M.V., Zonov M.N., Engel M.V., Belov V.V.
Effect of broken cloudiness on the reconstruction of the reflection coefficients of the Earth surface areas observed through gaps in the cloudy field
- Tarasenkov M.V., Poznakharev E.S., Belov V.V.
Wavelengths in the UV range optimal for atmospheric optical communication on scattered radiation in the daytime and at night
- Poznakharev E.S., Belov V.V., Abramochkin V.N., Fedosov A.V., Tarasenkov M.V.
Experimental estimation of the error probability in the channel of atmospheric optical communication based on scattered radiation in the UV wavelength range in the daytime
- Tarasenkov M.V., Zonov M.N., Engel M.V., Belov V.V., Zimovaya A.V.
Modified algorithm for reconstruction of the Earth’s surface reflection coefficients from cloudless fragments of MODIS images
- Engel M.V., Tarasenkov M.V., Tarasenkov M.V.
SOFTWARE FOR GENERATION OF ATMOSPHERIC OPTICAL PARAMETERS BASED ON SATELLITE MEASUREMENTS