XXVII Workshop "Siberian Aerosols"
November 24-27, 2020, Tomsk, Russia
The conference topics include the following areas:
The conference program includes:
- Optical and microphysical properties of aerosol
- Environmental chemistry, aerosol-gas bonds, biota and its influence on atmospheric processes
- Aerosol generation, transformation, and sink
- Modeling of atmospheric processes
- Aerosol and climate
- Anthropogenic aerosol
- Methods and facilities of aerosol studies
- Round table
The working languages of the conference are Russian and English.
- Plenary reports, up to 30 min.
- Invited presentations, up to 20 min.
- Oral presentations, 15 min.
- Poster presentation.